Geocaching in Germany
Travel period from April 21st to April 30th 2023
Germany tour for US geocachers visiting geocaches with a total of >100,000 favorite points. More than 80% of the caches with the highest number of favorites are in Germany and YOU will visit the best of them!
One of the best caches in Germany and the whole world is the "Heldenwald", very close to Frankfurt Airport. It is about the Nibelungen saga. We will pull the sword out of the treasure with Siegfried, look for the treasure of the Nibelung and cache it at the spot where Siegfried sank the treasure in the Rhine.
We find another cacher stronghold in Munich and Berlin, before we come to the capitol of geocaching in Germany, in Hanover. There we will look at geotours, play some caches around the famous Leibnizkeks and exceed the 100,000 favorite point limit of our trip.
Drive through Germany to a lot of highlight caches and interesting sightseeing points, such as the Place of the Nibelungen-Saga, the Marienkirche in Munich or the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin.
The Capitol of geocaching Hanover will of course also be visited.
It goes by bus or train through Germany, overnight stays in high-quality middle-class hotels, meetings with local geocachers and at the end of the tour a visit to the Mega in Assen/Netherlands is on the plan.
PDF Cache List
The tour will be accompanied by the Geocaching Vlogger Joshua Johnson and on site by tour guides from the company Geheimpunkt/Cacher-Reisen
What you get:
- a warm welcome
- visit Geocaches with more than 100.000 Favoritpoints
- Souvenirs for Germany, the Netherlands and some federal states, for the Maze and Mega in Netherlands
- banner of the trip for your own profile
- visiting the oldest geotour in Germany
- lots of fun, lots of contact with the German community and some surprises
- we can help you by booking a flight from your home to the start of the Tour in Frankfurt/M./Germany
Included in the travel price:
- Welcome at the airport in Frankfurt/M.
- Bus ride in a modern coach
- Train journey through Germany with Deutsche Bahn
- Visit and play high-ranking geocaches in Germany with a total of >100,000 favorite points
- Visit to the Bavarian capital Munich with a visit to a typical beer garden, included a typical bavarian meal
- Visit to the state capital Berlin with a visit to the German Bundestag and the glass dome
- Visit Hannover, the Capitol of Geocaching and the Company Geheimpunkt, the stronghold of geocaching construction in Hanover
- Welcome by the company boss, Daniel Pflieger, and guided tour to well-known geocaches
- joint trip to Assen/Netherlands to the Mega "Kings and Queens"
- joint VIP visit to the MAZE
- Farewell at the airport in Amsterdam/NL
- Program with The Geocaching Vlogger Joshua Johnson
- English and German speaking tour guide
Not included in the tour price:
- Flight from/to Germany or the Netherlands
- Subsistence costs (except for breakfast)
- personal expenses, souvenirs, etc.